It’s always great to start your day with a big pat on the back (especially when it’s even before the coffee)…so, THANK YOU, bohemianspiritedmom…you made my day! I happily and gratefully accept your One Lovely Blog Award. Merci beaucoup!
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
So, 7 things about me that ,no doubt, will complete your life because you now know them are:
1 I’m truly loving writing my blog. I never, ever thought that I’d be able to come up with something to write about five days a week, but I am. Enter this under the category of “surprising yourself.”
2. I have a love-hate relationship with DIY projects. At the moment, I am stripping my stairs in preparation for painting them. They need a facelift. It’s simultaneously driving me crazy because it’s taking so long to do, but with each step completed, there is a weirdly fabulous sense of accomplishment. I need to just hate this stuff or love this stuff.
3. I wish I could run and look good doing it.
4. I love anything pink grapefruit flavored.
5. Laughter is like oxygen to me.
6. Although I do not get into astrology at all, characteristics of my sign mirror me just a little too closely. It’s a little freaky.
7. Appreciating and continually recognizing the big things in life (my fab family and friends) AND the little things (good hair days, just enough half-and-half left for your cup of coffee) make life delightful.
And, in no particular order…the *5* blogs I’m digging these days (when I find more, I’ll pass them along, promise…i don’t know how people find all these blogs!)
And on this very positive note, I am saying au revoir for a brief spell. Although I just stated in “Things about me, #1” that I love writing this blog, I am in need of a little breather to refresh and recharge. It’s summer vacation, after all.
I hope to return on the 21st of the month with many new stories, adventures and observations to share with you.
Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.-Dame Edith Wharton